De-Throned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De-Throned is a Mod for the PC Game Oblivion, and will be set in England during the English Civil War 1641-1651

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incorporating other Mods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raradir
Admin
Raradir

Incorporating other Mods Empty
PostSubject: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 am

Ok what do people think about Incorporating some other Mods, The only Mods I'm talking about are those that enhance the environment, like change sky texture's and so forth, with their modders permission ofcourse.

Thoughts & Ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://de-throned.forumotion.com
Jaachym
Lead Researcher
Lead Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:19 am

It would be great ...

I was thinking about maybe incorporating COBL object library but I am not sure if it would be such a great asset since many objects may not be usable in 1650 england...
Back to top Go down
Raradir
Admin
Raradir

PostSubject: Re: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 am

Jaachym wrote:
It would be great ...

I was thinking about maybe incorporating COBL object library but I am not sure if it would be such a great asset since many objects may not be usable in 1650 england...

No I think we will just incorporate Mods that enhance the visual quality of the game, like sunbeams etc
Back to top Go down
Halperin

Halperin

PostSubject: Re: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm

I think crafting would be a great idea. Since this is a total conversion, why not try to make it as awesome with as many features as possible?
Back to top Go down
Raradir
Admin
Raradir

PostSubject: Re: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Halperin wrote:
I think crafting would be a great idea. Since this is a total conversion, why not try to make it as awesome with as many features as possible?

lol great minds think alike, I started a thread about adding crafting awhile ago
Back to top Go down
Halperin

Halperin

PostSubject: Re: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Whoops. I posted that in the wrong thread. Regardless, both your idea of adding crafting and environment enhancers are good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Raradir
Admin
Raradir

PostSubject: Re: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Halperin wrote:
Whoops. I posted that in the wrong thread. Regardless, both your idea of adding crafting and environment enhancers are good ideas.

Thanks, little touches like enchanced graphics and crafting will just give this Total Conversion the edge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incorporating other Mods   Incorporating other Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Incorporating other Mods
Page 1 of 1