De-Throned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De-Throned is a Mod for the PC Game Oblivion, and will be set in England during the English Civil War 1641-1651

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raradir
Admin
Raradir

Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills Empty
PostSubject: Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills   Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:13 am

Ok title says it all really...

Races
English
Scottish
Welsh
Irish
French (as there were French Mercenaries)

Factions
Parliamentarians
Royalists
Mercenaries
Rebels

Attributes
Strength
Endurance
Speed
Agility
Personality
Intelligence
Willpower
Luck

Skills
Blade
Blunt
Marksman (Bows, Crossbows, Pistols and Muskets)
Armorer
Security
Mercantile
Athletics
Block
Acrobatics
Sneak
Speechcraft
Light Armour
Mediums Armour
Heavy Armour

As you can see the skills and attributes are the same as Oblivion mius the magic
Back to top Go down
https://de-throned.forumotion.com
Halperin

Halperin

PostSubject: Intelligence and Willpower?   Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi all. I haven't been officially excepted into the group yet, but I've messaged Raradir and the request is still pending. However, I have some ideas/comments/questions. My first one is that because there's not magic, how will the skills intelligence and willpower be implemented? My thoughts are that maybe willpower wouldn't affect any skills, but would give a slight regeneration increase to fatigue, as well as slightly increasing the effectiveness of every skill (Being more determined to do something would affect all your skills). An maybe, you could seperate the gun skill from marksman, and instead have cannon and musket. Intelligence could then govern the skills of cannon and musket while marksman is governed my agility.

Last edited by Halperin on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raradir
Admin
Raradir

PostSubject: Re: Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills   Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey, thats some good ideas there Halperin, I think we'll implement those, also I've messaged you back:)
Back to top Go down
https://de-throned.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills   Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Races, Factions, Attributes and Skills
Page 1 of 1