De-Throned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De-Throned is a Mod for the PC Game Oblivion, and will be set in England during the English Civil War 1641-1651

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for Merger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kroot9525

Suggestion for Merger Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Merger   Suggestion for Merger EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Members of the De-Throned team,

Hey guys, guess it's been a while. I've been checking the site every once in a while, and I've been surprised to see that some of you guys are actually still visiting the site.

I'm sure you noticed the title: allow me to explain. I'm currently working on my last project for Oblivion: The Visions of Time Amusement Park. Once it's done, I'll be pretty much done with TES4 modding as well. But after looking through these forums, I've suddenly hatched an idea that I wanted to present.

What if we took this 1600s mod and merged it with my own mod? If this was to occur, I would strongly recommend we revert to the year 1250, as my own Medieval London seems to be nearer to completion in terms of buildings, NPCs, and exteriors. In addition, I would definitely want to stick to just building London before even considering expansion. But we could keep some of these concepts held in these forums and merge them with the Medieval London mod. For example, the Parlimentary forces would instead become the Welsh Rebels occupying the city of Southwark. We could even use a few quest ideas to shape a small quantity of quests for the city.

BaRaDa has been recently working on Westminster Hall; it would definitely work well in 13th century England.

The reason I bring this up is because the forum doesn't look too promising at the moment. By merging our two mods, we could have the chance to get some of these ideas into a released mod.

If you have any questions, or would like to see the actual .esp plugin of London, I'd be glad to send it to you so you can explore it. Otherwise, post here or send me a PM with any questions! Just to give you an idea, I've completed two of the five sections of London, with one nearing completion and two under early construction.

Thank you for considering my idea, and remember, I don't mean to force anything upon you. I completely understand if you don't want to try this merger out.

Thank you for reading,

Kroot
Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Merger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
De-Throned  :: News & Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: