De-Throned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De-Throned is a Mod for the PC Game Oblivion, and will be set in England during the English Civil War 1641-1651

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaachym
Lead Researcher
Lead Researcher

Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:46 pm

I have read all of his books. I thik they are wonderfull
Back to top Go down
Raradir
Admin
Raradir

PostSubject: Re: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm

I've watched a couple of the programmes on TV they've had about it, I'm more of a Tolkien man myself
Back to top Go down
https://de-throned.forumotion.com
The hunter
Head Writer
Head Writer
The hunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 am

I read the books when i was younger, but i trailed off at about the 5th book i think...
They were good but i a bit mad Wink

I liked tolkein but there was a tendency to ramble on in those books Razz

Has anyone ever read the Bourne books by Robert Ludlum?
Back to top Go down
Halperin

Halperin

PostSubject: Re: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 am

I haven't read the Boune books, but the movies were amazing.
Back to top Go down
The hunter
Head Writer
Head Writer
The hunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am

Aha you should look into the books then; just be prepared for them too be VERY different.
But they are still top quality espcially if you like spy books and similar Smile
Back to top Go down
BaRaDa
Head Modder
Head Modder
BaRaDa

PostSubject: Re: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

tryed to re read some of the terry pratchet books again (got all of them in a dusty box at the back of a wardrobe) i dont recommend it. its fine when your 10 but... the ones on TV were terrible, lifeless shambling behemoths of tedium (imho)

i did manage to re read the necroscope series a little while ago. proper horror. always thought they`d make great films. vampires as proper vampires, not the sad poncey pretty boys they are nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Halperin

Halperin

PostSubject: Re: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:36 pm

My two favorite book series are the Tomorrow Series and Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?   Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you know Terry Pratchet's discworld?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
De-Throned  :: Wander The Town :: Off Topic-
Jump to: