De-Throned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De-Throned is a Mod for the PC Game Oblivion, and will be set in England during the English Civil War 1641-1651

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shetland Islands Quests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halperin

Halperin

Shetland Islands Quests Empty
PostSubject: Shetland Islands Quests   Shetland Islands Quests EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:21 pm

So, I've been thinking of some quests for the Shetland Islands, and I think there should only be around 5 or 6. There will be 3 main quests, as well as 2/3 side quests. For the main quest, I was thinking that there are some Norwegian invaders, and you have to drive them off (and if that isn't lore friendly, it can be pirates). There will be no reward for each individual main quest, but after you complete all three, you will receive a small house on the island. As for side quests, 1 could be involving finding some lost sheep (it seems that there is a lot of sheep farming in Shetland), and another involving a local dispute over a dead sheep, and a third, once you get your house, involving buying and raising some sheep. (hey, i like sheep Very Happy )

Suggestions?
Back to top Go down

Shetland Islands Quests
Page 1 of 1